11.4.10

Beside the sea :)


What's going on today? ::
Wooooohooooooo!! I'm in Hua-Hin right now!! XD Just stay far far away from disorder. ;)
I'm staying at my condo name 'BAAN SANSUK', eating Jelly bears and cherry candies, reading ELLE April issue.

*a little detail, isn't cute?*








I wanna cutting my hair right now!



my hair is too long for this season. However, I want to cut my hair because I didn't go to salon and cut my hair for 2 years!! And I'm bored this hair style. So that is the reason why I want to cut my hair.
I want something like this,
*too simply? lol*


STYLE*SNAPPING

info: - Cat cat and cat T-Shirt {@ Cicada Market}
- Shorts {Bluecorner}


*Bluecorner shorts, pumpkin style ;D*

* I bought this T-shirt yesterday. :D I don't know why I love this shirt at first sight. <3<3<3*


PS. Finally, I got the one from my wish list, PINK nail polish! WOW!!






No comments:

Post a Comment